Friday, March 22, 2013

Mission Addresses

Hello, friends! Here are my addresses while I am on my mission. They will always be available on my blog if you look to the right of the screen, under "Write me!" I would love to hear from you!


MTC Address (until June 2013):

Sister Cassandra Pelton
MTC Mailbox #5
ADRTCN 0528
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

You can also send me letters in the MTC through dearelder.com. It is a really easy process, and I get it the same day that you send it.


In-Field Address (June 2013-September 2014):

Sestra Cassandra Pelton
Adriatic North Mission
Crkva Isusa Krista Svetaca Posljednijh Dana
Svačićev Trg 3/1
10000 Zagreb                
CROATIA                                      
Phone: 385 14-577-783 (for packages only)

You may also email me at cpelton@myldsmail.net but I will warn that my time allowed on the computer to email is very limited in the MTC. However, once I get to Croatia, I will have a little more time on my assigned Preparation Day to email.


ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment