Thursday, February 23, 2012

Little Love Notes

There are few things I love more than receiving little love notes. Whether they be emails, cards, or on a napkin, I save every single one. Honestly, I do. The fact that someone would take time to write down something meaningful or kind is so sweet to me. So while I might not (ok, I definitely don't) get love notes that often, sometimes I pretend that when I find quotes that I really enjoy or find inspiring, it's like getting a little love note :) Here are some quotes that I found on Valentine's Day, and I meant to post them earlier, but why not just spread the holiday love out a little longer?

"True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of ones companion."
Gordon B. Hinckley 

"Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care."
Fred Babbel 

"It's never a mistake to care for someone. That's always a good thing..."

"Never underestimate the power of true love, for it knows no barriers."
John H. Groberg - 2004 Oct. Gen. Conf

"You may give without loving, but you cannot love without giving."
Glen Wheeler

"Our joy now and forever is inextricably tied to our capacity to love."
John H. Groberg

"Love is never wasted, for its value does not rest upon reciprocity."
Neal A. Maxwell 

"One word frees us of all weight and pain in this life. That word is love."
Sophocles

No comments:

Post a Comment