Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Caitlin!

My little baby niece is one whole year old!! We had the party a few weeks ago, but now it's official... she's really been alive a whole year. It's amazing how fast she has grown. It feel like yesterday that I was just getting ready to start BYU and little baby Caitlin came into the world! She is such a little blessing to our lives and so sweet. I am so lucky to be her auntie :) I will miss her so much when I'm in Jerusalem, especially since she'll change so much over the next 4 months. I just hope she'll remember me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found this so I can hear all about your adventures. And your niece is adorable, by the way. I couldn't stop staring at her the last time they were in Texas... good luck in the Holy Land!

    ReplyDelete