Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today, only 27 (or so) years ago, something amazing happened: my mother was born :) I am so thankful for my mom. She is an amazing seamstress, decorator, gardener, chef, advisor, counselor, listener, gift-giver, artist, shopper, follower of Christ, mother, wife, daughter, sister, planner, coordinator, teacher, administrator, dresser, cheerleader, supporter, and crossword puzzle helper. Just to name a few. I am so lucky to have her as my mom and to be all those things for me these past 19 years. She truly is the reason for all of the good things I might be. All the bad things are definitely my fault, but the good ones are due to her teaching and love. I hope that this next year of her young life holds even more happiness and love as the last year did. I love my mom so much, and I wouldn't the same person without her.

My mom and I in front of the Santiago Cathedral in Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment